COVID-19 UPDATE: We have resumed giving vaccines to all age groups. Call 202-363-0300 to schedule. [Click to Expand]
If you need to speak with your child’s doctor, call the office as you currently do. A receptionist will take a message and put you on the doctor’s schedule as a televisit. In some cases, this will be accomplished with a phone conversation. In others, it will require an online visit via the web based system, doxy.me, or FaceTime. We have resumed giving vaccines to all children who need them now. Read Our Complete Letter Here
- Televisits. We have transitioned to televisits for all patients except newborns in the first two weeks.
- Physical Exams Postponed for safety reasons. We have resumed giving vaccines to all children who need them.
- Insurance Coverage. Insurance companies are covering telemedicine visits, similar to in-office visits.
Meet Our Physicians
- Promise Ahlstrom, MD, FAAP. Specialty interest in adolescent health, gynecological health, and newborn care.
- Howard Bennett, MD, FAAP. Special interests including bedwetting, gastrointestinal problems, and asthma.
- Deborah Hall, MD, FAAP. Special interests including LGBTQ and
gender nonconforming youth.
- Breastfeeding Consultations. We work closely with nearby practioners in Washington DC and Bethesda.
- High Complexity Laboratory. Our staff can get the results of many lab tests while you are still at the office.
- Get Acquainted Visits. New to the area? We are excited to meet with you and discuss your child’s care.