COVID-19 UPDATE: All visits are now Televisits (except newborns in the first two weeks.) Call 202-363-0300 to schedule. [Click for More]
If you need to speak with your child’s doctor, call the office as you currently do. A receptionist will take a message and put you on the doctor’s schedule as a televisit. In some cases, this will be accomplished with a phone conversation. In others, it will require an online visit via the web based system, doxy.me, or FaceTime. Read Our Complete Letter Here
- Televisits. We have transitioned to televisits for all patients except newborns in the first two weeks.
- Physical Exams Postponed for safety reasons. We will update you when we can resume giving vaccines to our most vulnerable age groups.
- Insurance Coverage. Insurance companies are covering telemedicine visits, similar to in-office visits.
Meet Our Physicians
- Promise Ahlstrom, MD, FAAP. Specialty interest in adolescent health, gynecological health, and newborn care.
- Howard Bennett, MD, FAAP. Special interests including bedwetting, gastrointestinal problems, and asthma.
- Deborah Hall, MD, FAAP. Special interests including LGBTQ and
gender nonconforming youth.
- Breastfeeding Consultations. We work closely with nearby practioners in Washington DC and Bethesda.
- High Complexity Laboratory. Our staff can get the results of many lab tests while you are still at the office.
- Get Acquainted Visits. New to the area? We are excited to meet with you and discuss your child’s care.