COVID-19 UPDATE: We have vaccine for children ages 5-11 . Now seeing all patients in office; telehealth visits optional. [Click to Expand]
Patients will continue to call us from the parking lot when they arrive at the office. Masks required for all but youngest patients. We now offer same-day testing for Covid-19. When you call the office, tell the receptionist if you need a PCR Covid-19 screen. Tests will be available by 9pm on the day it was done. If positive, we will call you, otherwise we will send an email. Read Our Complete Letter Here
- Office Visits Resumed. We have returned to seeing all patients in the office. Televisits are optional pending insurance coverage (see below).
- Vaccines Resumed. We now have COVID vaccines for kids 5-11. We have resumed giving vaccines in the office to all children who need them.
- Insurance Coverage. Please check your insurance coverage for televisits as some plans expire soon.
Meet Our Physicians
- Promise Ahlstrom, MD, FAAP. Specialty interest in adolescent health, gynecological health, and newborn care.
- Howard Bennett, MD, FAAP. Special interests including bedwetting, gastrointestinal problems, and asthma.
- Ashley Rosloff, MD, FAAP. Special interest in food allergies and intolerance, infectious disease, and behavioral health.
- Breastfeeding Consultations. We work closely with nearby practioners in Washington DC and Bethesda.
- School Forms. Our staff can help you with forms for school, including Washington. D.C. and Montgomery County.
- Get Acquainted Visits. New to the area? We are excited to meet with you and discuss your child’s care.