COVID-19 UPDATE: We are currently seeing all patients in the office, so telehealth visits are now optional. [Click to Expand]
Patients will continue to call us from the parking lot when they arrive at the office. We will be testing patients for Covid-19 (turnaround 2-3 days). We have resumed daytime phone calls for basic advice and Saturday morning sick visits. Read Our Complete Letter Here
- Office Visits Resumed. We have returned to seeing all patients in the office. Televisits are optional pending insurance coverage (see below).
- Vaccines Resumed. We have resumed giving vaccines in the office to all children who need them.
- Insurance Coverage. Please check your insurance coverage for televisits as some plans expire soon.
Meet Our Physicians
- Promise Ahlstrom, MD, FAAP. Specialty interest in adolescent health, gynecological health, and newborn care.
- Howard Bennett, MD, FAAP. Special interests including bedwetting, gastrointestinal problems, and asthma.
- Ashley Rosloff, MD, FAAP. Special interest in food allergies and intolerance, infectious disease, and behavioral health.
- Breastfeeding Consultations. We work closely with nearby practioners in Washington DC and Bethesda.
- High Complexity Laboratory. Our staff can get the results of many lab tests while you are still at the office.
- Get Acquainted Visits. New to the area? We are excited to meet with you and discuss your child’s care.