Welcome to Chevy Chase Pediatrics
Pediatricians in Washington, D.C. for Over Fifty Years
Our board certified pediatricians and highly trained staff have been providing quality care to children and families in the Washington, DC area for more than 50 years. Whether you are a current patient or someone who is thinking about joining our practice, we hope the information in this web site will be useful to you. Our goal is to provide the best possible care for you and your children for years to come.
From newborns through young adulthood, we pride ourselves in our ability to take care of the whole child.
Office News & Updates
- AAP Urges Vaccinations. We at CCPeds strongly recommend to vaccinate against childhood illnesses. Read more and see the link to a recent article from the AAP in News.
- Morning Call Hours Update. Please note that as of Nov 15, Dr. de la Croix-Vaubois has discontinued morning call in time. See details.
- Dr. Bennett’s Site. Check out the latest fun stuff for kids and Blog for parents HowardJBennett.com
Meet Our Physicians
- Promise Ahlstrom, MD, FAAP. Specialty interest in adolescent health, gynecological health, and newborn care.
- Howard Bennett, MD, FAAP. Special interests including bedwetting, gastrointestinal problems, and asthma.
- Sabine de la Croix-Vaubois, MD, FAAP. Special interests in newborn care and adolescent medicine; fluent in German.
- Breastfeeding Consultations. We work closely with nearby practioners in Washington DC and Bethesda.
- High Complexity Laboratory. Our staff can get the results of many lab tests while you are still at the office.
- Get Acquainted Visits. New to the area? We are excited to meet with you and discuss your child’s care.